THIS EVENT HAS BEEN POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
If you have any questions or would like to express interest in partnering with us or participating, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are excited to announce the following sponsorship packages are available for 2013 Future of Energy Awareness:
Greetings from Hult Energy Club! We are pleased to open sponsorship opportunities for the Future of Energy Awareness: Creating a More Responsible Energy Consumer, A Strategic Marketing and Film Competition to be held on Saturday, April 6th, 2013 at Hult International Business School in Cambridge, MA. This year’s event will focus on the motivation of energy consumers.
The aim of this event is to bring together professionals and students so they may interact, share and understand the key to inspiring responsible energy consumption. During this event you will hear finalist public service announcements (PSAs) and marketing plan pitches to inspire . We will be hosting over 200 attendees including venture capitalists, angel investors, financiers, entrepreneurs and MBA students from over 70 different countries.
You will find detailed information regarding past events below. Please do not hesitate to contact us for any questions regarding the event. We are open to proposals as we are deeply interested in having your company as a partner in this and future events and see it as a unique opportunity to build a lasting association.
We hope to see you there.
Details of Hult Energy Club past activities:
A young student association, begun in 2011, we have successfully hosted one major conference and several student workshops to connect industry professionals with our students, building and sharing knowledge.
Our conference in 2011 focused on Clean Technologies in the Energy Sector and sponsors included Clean Energy Council. Conference activities included a Clean Tech Exhibition and Professional Networking. Distinguished speakers included:
- Dr. Robert Hargraves, Co-Founder, Coalition for Energy Solutions
- Mr. Glenn Watley, Managing Partner, Sierra Vista Group
- Mr. Oliver Corvez, Director, Environmental Resource Management
- Ms. Crystal Johnson, Managing Director of the National Institute for a Sustainable Economy LLC; Principal, Integrative Sustainability and Environmental Solutions
- Mr. Gill Eapen, Vice President, Charles River Associates and Chairman, Decision Options
- Mr. Josh Epstein, Senior Director of Marketing Strategy at CA Technologies